1. Chiffon Top - A pretty two-tone orange chiffon top is a modern interpretation of the beautiful cream and burnt orange dress that Deborah Kerr wears the first night she meets Cary Grant on the ship. It also looks a bit like candy corn...which I can't stop seeing now.
2. Brown Dress - Nothing comes close to how pretty her brown wool wrap dress is in the movie - worn in the scene when she first gets home from the crossing. This brown DVF dress is a poor approximation. Also, this $1,200 tailored brown Talbot Runhof dress and this $1,400 Lucas Nascimento wool dress.
3. Coat - A dreamy burnt orange wool coat for only $90 from Asos. To stay warm on the deck of your steamer ship.
4. Blouse - An ivory chiffon blouse with metallic dots instead of orange details is a contemporary version of the gorgeous dress for visiting Villefranche-sur-Mer.
5. Robe - A light slate blue robe from Etsy is the right thing for scheming elaborate, complicated and overly-uncommunicative ways to leave your lovers.
6. Blazer - A classic red wool blazer from J. Crew will never go out of style.