I am exactly one week away from turning 26 and, frankly, I am freaking out about it. Turning 25 was fun, but 26 is a whole new ballgame. I know it's silly, but I am starting to feel old. So, to counteract this oldness I want to establish a list of resolutions for the next year:
- More rocking. Scissors for Lefty shows around the city have increased my rocker-chickness about 100%. Keep rocking on this year. Think about getting a tattoo (but immediately chicken out because tattoos are kind of gross).
- More "EmilyStyle" activities. After 25 years, I have a pretty good idea of who I am. I am girly, crafty and clever. The 26th year should include more greeting card designs, more parties, etc. and I should do more to post samples and photos on the blog.
- Less perfectionist. This may work against the last resolution :) I tend to have a Martha-Stewart-esq obsession with perfection. I'll try hard to cut back this year.
- More new adventures. This includes more swimming with Jean and Trent and more rock climbing with Rob. More meeting new people and less shyness. More brainy activities like the Commonwealth Club. Maybe a trip to Thailand or Greece in 2006?
- More workplace productivity...oh...I guess that's enough resolutions for now.