- You can see a movie in San Luis Obispo for six dollars! I was in heaven watching Block Party for half as much as movies in the city cost.
- The Madonna Inn gets better and better each time you visit.
- If someone invites you to a St. Patrick's Day party at the local senior center....go. It will involve a lot less bunco and pinochle than you think.
- Artichokes are $0.75, local wines are $10 and avocados are two for a dollar. Plus, the mother of all salsas.
- MEXICAN FOOD! Spicy salsa, tasty beans and food that is actually served hot.
- The 101 freeway is called "the 101," not "101" like in Northern California.
(Jean and Trent - Your car is parked in a spot on 14th Street that's good through Thursday. We have artichokes and other goodies for you! How was Colorado?)