- Pleated seesucker skirt - In pink or blue, this could be nice with a pair of pumps, a cute top, white headband and a white leather bag.
- Madras dress - I may like it in an ironic way, but I still like it.
- Pearl drop earrings - They're nice, right?!
- Chunky turtleneck sweater - Everyone knows turtlenecks are my weakness, epecially in white cableknit. Imagine it at the beach with rolled up jeans and a glass of wine.
- Pajamas - White pajamas with pink striping, embroidery and a matching case? You're killing me!
Friday, May 12, 2006
I like Brooks Brothers? Really?
Oh the shame! I was joking with a friend this afternoon about picking up the perfect outfit at Brooks Brothers for an upcoming wedding. He's the type that if I saw him wearing a double breasted blue blazer, I would die laughing. Before closing the site, I decided to peek around. Here's where it gets scary...I actually like some of their clothes! Am I secretly turning into a republican?! Do I have a summer home in Nantucket that I don't know about?! See for yourself: