- A bright coral manicure from Dolci is a lot of fun.
- I heart Jill Bliss.
- Headbands! Week two of my obsession. I am now fixated on their root-covering function.
- Trent and I made the world's best nachos on Monday. Soo delicious.
- Men should never wear shorts to Yoga.
- Construction paper is one of my favorite things.
- They sell fragrance and dye free dryer sheets at Safeway.
- A big painted flower pot is a great base for a bridal shower gift basket.
- The fruit market on Divisidero and Page closes at 7:00 pm.
- The Wishy Washy on Page Street has the worst change machines imaginable.
- I heart Ross.
- Don't underestimate the power of a homemade thank you note.
- The bus is the best place to read the New Yorker.
- I really should start using Next Bus again as a way to reduce my blood pressure.
- Andouille bagel dogs from Noah's are really, really tasty.
- Eat first, then play flip cup.
Friday, May 12, 2006
Urban girl almanac:
The weather is great here in San Francisco and city's mood has improved significantly. People are so much happier when it stops raining. It's been a great week in the city. Here are some things I learned: