- It takes a few days to recover from Bay to Breakers.
- Vintage style pumps with a wide heel are really comfortable for 10 hours...and not a minute more.
- Dinner at Jean and Trent's house are always delicious but usually incorporate more vegetables than can be humanly consumed.
- Ruffled blouses with cap sleeves are perfect for skinny-minnies.
- Putting fresh sheets on the bed always makes me sleep better.
- Lost is such a good show! I can't wait for next season.
- Straightening your hair is worth the extra effort once in a while.
- Craigslist.com is a really fast place to sell a bike.
- Kickball is so much more fun when your team wins 11 to 6.
- Parting your hair differently than normal can result in a painful "hair-ache."
- Baking a batch of cookies is very relaxing and makes the apartment smell nice.
- Belts! My new accessory obsession.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Urban girl almanac
The windy weather in San Francisco this week has kicked up a big allergy storm. Along with sneezing, I've also been rocking some new spring outfits and having a lot of fun. Here are some of the lessons I learned this week: