Anyway, let's get on with this week's urban girl lessons:
- If Safeway is crowded and you just need cash back, go to the Starbucks counter and buy some mints instead of waiting in line for a register. They can give you cash and there is rarely a crowd.
- Soy sausage is actually pretty good in pasta.
- Arriving at the opera at 7:30 will give you just enough time for will call and coat check. You can also rent opera glasses from the coat check room, a must if you are on the balcony.
- There is a great thai restaurant on 18th street across from the Post Office in Castro.
- I should try to focus more while playing cards. For some reason I can never really grasp the rules and only win hands by accident.
- Sleep is so important! I get grumpy and depressed without a good eight hours a night.
- If you happen to see an ex boyfriend in a public place you have two options: either say "hi" to him right away or don't tell your friends about the sighting and do your best to hide.
- The Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme is quite possibly one of the best foods invented.
- If you request nine books from the library, there is more than a slight chance that they will all arrive at once.