Being very obsessed with appropriate outfits (I once owned a regulation croquet skirt), I need to come up with the perfect thing for this evening! This outfit is all about the accessories:
- Grey or brown pencil skirt - Looks great with everything.
- White blouse - Another foundation piece.
- Artistic necklace - This choice from MOMA in New York is made of silk. You can dry clean it!?
- Low heels - The color and shape of these pumps from Casadei makes them traditional but fun.
- Handbag - I love the color of this purse from Via Spiga.
Update: Check out the cute blue shoes from J.Crew that Sara found for only $50!