- Pleated skirt - This choice is from the Macy's Juniors department. You can also find great inexpensive knee-length skirts like this at Nordstrom's B.P. and Forever 21.
- Basic t-shirt - The v-neck and ruched center gives this shirt a bit more of a dressy look.
- Bangle bracelet - Anthropology is selling this one for $500. I have something similar in bamboo that cost me $5 in Nice.
- White purse - Despite the initial terrible smell, this purse from Urban Outfitters is a fun piece for summer outfits.
- Sandals - Like flip flops, but appropriate for work.
- Headband - From Scuni at Target. Adds an "Italian actress from the 1950's" element!
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
What to wear: A muggy day
It seems like every girl in San Francisco is wearing some version of this outfit today. Including me! Start with a light and charming skirt and accessorize away: