And this is the perfect outfit for such a day. It's got all the favorite elements of a versatile San Francisco ensemble:
- Black turtleneck - I have a Diane Keaton-esque attachment to turtlenecks.
- Light coat - Believe it or not, this darling cropped peacoat is from Gap.
- Slacks - A comfy pair with pockets and a short enough hem for wearing flat shoes.
- Ballet flats - I wear my pair from Arturo Chiang all the time. They are cute and great for unexpected hiking!
- Headband - From Target. A must for keeping curly hair under control on a windy day.
- Big bag - Ready to be stuffed with light meters, film and hair spray!