- Chartreuse t-shirt - On sale for only $9 from Club Monaco. Buying it was easy, convincing myself to wear it with my pale, freckley skin was a bit harder.
- White pants - I have been wearing these favorite white pants (from Express I think?) all summer!
- Brown cardigan - Essential for toning down the chartreuse. Mine is a bit chunkier and has an asymmetrical zipper.
- Tan shoes - I should really buy these shoes from Delias. I have been using them in "What to Wear's" for months.
- Wood earrings - Mine are similar but round and in dark brass.
- Handbag - A dark leather tote like this is a must-have for fall.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
What to wear: Chartreuse
The colors for fall this year are so vibrant. I bought a tomato red sweater, a plum t-shirt and a chartreuse t-shirt on my shopping trip with Nicole last weekend. But how exactly do you wear these shades? I wore the tomato sweater with a navy skirt earlier this week. Today's challenge was to boldly go chartreuse!