- Tweed Coat - Basically the same as my new coat. I think mine is by Esprit of all things?
- Sweater - Red cable knit cashmere...you know you love it!
- Jeans - I'm picking up my pair of Citizens from the alterations department this weekend.
- Scarf - To keep the curly hair from making the most of the fog and wind.
- Handbag - Zappos has my Michael Kors bag. And for almost as good a deal as I got!
- Flats - Uggg...I'm still on the flat shoes everyday. This pair is at least shiny.
- Ring - From Sundance Catalog, I have a friend who works there.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
What to Wear: It's Cold Outside
What happened to the sunny September weather? It's freezing cold outside all the sudden. At least I have a new tweed coat from Macy's to keep me warm: