- See Canyon braeburn apples really are the best. Especially good when combined with See's Candy molasses chips.
- Recipe for a fun Halloween in the Castro: rent movies, eat tacos, hide.
- Under no circumstances should I ever try to make this recipe for pumpkin bread again.
- A salad with cheddar, diced apples, pumpernickel croûtons and balsamic dressing is possible the world's most perfect fall food.
- The salad could be surpassed by homemade roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Only someone as odd as myself would iron a ruffled tuxedo blouse just to wear to her radiology appointment.
- If you can, I highly recommend not having a hip MR arthrogram.
- Single women should seriously look into hanging out at the UCSF teaching hospital ;)
- Carrot cake, root beer floats, cheeze-its, air mattresses, corny movies and wonderful boyfriends are the best cure for puncture wounds.
- I'm a winner as a Laura according to Bunnyshop and The Gilded Moose.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Urban Girl Almanac: Limpy
What happened to this week? I can barely even remember Monday. I guess we spent that night recovering from our crazy weekend. And the next day was Halloween. And then came my MRA and now we are here! Let's see what I learned: