- Sweater - A chunky ivory sweater.
- Skirt - A wool mini from American Eagle would be nice paired with some thick tights.
- Rain boots - Target has some great rain boots in different colors for only $19.
- Scarf - Wool tartan from J.Crew
- Broach - A diamond and emerald crab broach is perfect for the occasion.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
What to Wear: Crab Season
Crab season opens on Wednesday! I am so excited to get my hands on some big papa dungeness crabs in the next few weeks. Last year, Rob and I drove down to Half Moon Bay to buy a couple giants straight off the boat. If that's not your style, Woodhouse Fish Company is hosting crab feeds in the Castro. Here's what I'll wear to anything crab-related this year: