- Shirt - Basic white blouse.
- Vest - I can't find a gray sweater vest like this anywhere! This version is available in ivory from Saks for $195.
- Belt - So pretty in wine.
- Skirt - I am pretty sure her skirt wasn't from Target, but it also probably didn't cost $18.
- Shoes - Her shoes weren't quite as cute as these red patent leather Kate Spade peep toes.
Friday, November 17, 2006
What to Wear: Safeway
I saw a girl wearing basically this exact outfit at Safeway late on Wednesday night. I couldn't believe it! Oh my gosh, so cute! I so tempted to somehow find a way to steal it from her but there are a lot of security guards at the market so it wasn't really an option. Instead, I'll try to recreate it: