Monday, December 11, 2006

Advent Calendar: December 11

San Francisco is such a funny city. I was on my way to the subway on Saturday when I saw this motley group of Santas walking down Market Street. At the exact same time, a troupe of teenage carolers were coming up the escalator!

Duboce Triangle residents may also recognize the bulldog standing in front of the crowd. He's a favorite local mascot and has an owner who matches perfectly.

PS - As per popular demand, here is a bonus photo of my new dark hair!

9 comments:

Anne said...

hair looks really great!

Nicole said...

this IS definetely your hair color. favorite color/cut i have seen on you ever. beautiful!

Katie said...

Wow, your hair is so striking! I love it.

MissEm said...

Thanks guys! I like my new color too. Mad props to my stylish at G-Squared!

hyb said...

Hair looks awesome! Enjoy!

Sara said...

oh i love the color!!!

love.boxes said...

Wow! You just look so pretty! :) Enjoy the new hair.

Mike said...

...and no camera handy to capture a "motley group of Santa's" ?!?...
I'll close my eyes and try to imagine such a thing.

MissEm said...

Click on the numbered photo, Mike. You should see the Santas right there in the middle.