I got to open my big Christmas present at home last night (because it wouldn't fit in the giant waterproof duffel bag full of gifts that we strap, santa-style, to our Miata trunk rack each year). Rob bought me a stainless steel cuisinart ice cream maker. I am going to make soo much ice cream! Here's the recipes I want to try first:
- Honey and Thyme Ice Cream - I have a half gallon jar of honey someone gave us that needs to be put to use.
- Pistachio Ice Cream - This is Rob's favorite flavor.
- Pomegranate Gelato - Finally, something to do with those big bags of pomegranate seeds I socked away in the freezer.
- Peach Ice Cream - My favorite flavor.
- Ginger Ice Cream - They used to have this at Trader Joe's.
- Ice-Wine Sorbet - How fun does that sound!?