- Buying almost all your Christmas presents online and having them shipped to work seems so convenient. But then you have to carry home all your boxes on the bus...not so convenient.
- Jersey Boys is a fun show, just avoid sitting in seat #2 on the back row and be prepared to have "Sherry" stuck in your head for three days.
- The Slanted Door is good, but doesn't quite live up to all the hype.
- Blowfish Sushi totally lives up to the hype.
- San Francisco is a city that feels strongly. The Kim family ordeal and tragedy is just one example.
- Changing your look is really refreshing! I recommend ample amounts of hair dye to all who are willing.
- My pale skin and new dark hair combined with a black shirt results in Chris Gaines. Not pleasant.
- I'm really good at playing Sneak King on the Xbox. Way better than Rob even!
- The amount billed to insurance for a hip MR Arthogram: $8,000 (!)
- I'm through the D's on Christmas card list...only about 80 more cards to go.
- Get ready to batten down the hatches: storms a comin'!
- It's odd, but you can really miss people that you've never met. Our neighbors across the back drive moved out yesterday. We only knew them from their occasional passes through the kitchen facing our living room but we've watched as they were pregnant and became parents over the last year and a half. I feel like my favorite TV show has been canceled :(
Friday, December 08, 2006
Urban Girl Almanac: Bye bye, baby
This week has flown by. A combination of too many business lunches and too many activities have made the last five days go by at the speed of light. Here are some notes from the city: