- Tunic - I'm intrigued by this top. It seems like it would either be really cute or pretty terrible in person.
- Tank - In chocolate brown.
- Jeans - With a dark wash.
- Shoes - Fun flats in oxblood leather. I tried them on and they are indisputably cute in person.
- Bracelet - Along with my seed pearl obsession, I am also into garnets lately. They look just like pomegranate seeds to me.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
What to Wear: Open House
We're past the point of no return on the open house party, the invitations went out earlier this week. Now, all I can worry about is the food (TGFTJ's) and what to wear: