- Umbrella - I am sure I would feel better about taking the rainy, wet bus to work if I had a $500 Hermes umbrella. Actually, if I had a $500 umbrella I would feel better because I would also have a towncar and a driver and I wouldn't have to go to work.
- Jacket - A kimono jacket will be as cozy as a bathrobe.
- Turtleneck - My new favorite from Victoria's Secret.
- Scarf - Eggplant cashmere.
- Jeans - I have recently switched over to Citizens instead of Sevens.
- Boots - I'm wearing plastic rain boots today...these would be much better.
- Purse - A bright pattern canvas tote from Anthropologie.
- Trench - Top all this with a classic black trench coat. I have this jacket in traditional beige and love it.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
What to Wear: Rainy Day
Brrr. When is it going to stop raining? I love it when it rains on the weekend, such a good excuse to stay in your pajamas with a book. But during the week...when you have to take the bus...and walk to the post office? Time to do some serious layering