- Ruffled Blouse - Ruffled blouses are a pain to iron but do wonders for "boyish" figures. This one was once $79 from J.Crew and is now listed at $29.
- Scarf - Enormous and soft! Perfect to help me kick my pashmina addiction at $22.
- Jeans - I bought a similar pair of Paper Denim & Cloth jeans that were marked down from a staggering $190 to only $80 at a discount boutique, Dizzi, in SLO. I don't know how they get their designer jeans; I may not want to know.
- Coat - I have this coat, now marked down to $79, in black. It wears well!
- Shoes - Farylrobin always has fun designs! Even better at 40% off.
- Purse - Hello cheetah! This bag is 33% off from Boden.
- Earrings - Not broke yet? These garnet earrings are almost half off from The Met.
Friday, December 29, 2006
What to Wear: Sales!
Just when you feel like giving up shopping forever, the after-Christmas sales lure you back! This is a perfect time to stock up on classic pieces to get you through the rest of the winter: