- Dress -I love the colors and length of this simple short sleeved wrap dress from Boden. Plus, it is a pretty reasonable $98.
- Cardigan - I desperately need to put in an order for some new basics from La Redoute.
- Boots - A nice low heel in a basic brown. I'm not sure if my tiny calves would fill out a 14'' circumference though.
- Coat - The high belted waist on this coat makes it unique.
- Handbag - My beloved Kors Woodside Hobo. I can't find it for sale, although Macy's has a hideous baby version for "evening."
- Necklace - Hammered gold rings from Anthropologie.
- Ring - Lotus blossom from Anthropologie.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
What to Wear: Anything New
I am so tired of my current wardrobe. When I open my closet in the morning, all I see is a sea of turtlenecks. It's time for a little spring revamping: