- Kimono top - Just one of the brilliant and perfect pieces available in the spring Boden catalog.
- Corduroy Pants - I'm wearing my new pair of white corduroy Club Monaco pants today. I can't even remember the last time I wore corduroy, so it's kind of fun.
- Shoes - I love these embroidered slippers in olive and lavender.
- Coat - This light pink coat is more spring than the tulips themselves.
- Bag - From Lotta Jansdotter in gray.
- Necklace - Very pretty and organic.
- Bracelet - A perfect match with the coat for only $10 from Old Navy.
- Daffodils - $3 for six from Trader Joe's.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
What to Wear: Feeling Like Spring
It's still not quite warm, but I am feeling very "spring" today. Here's an ideal outfit for that sort of mood: