Northern Exposure is a little dangerous for me though. It makes me want to cut my hair short, wear flannel and move to a cabin in the woods. Maybe I could get it out of my system with an Alaska-inspired outfit for this city cold snap:
- Sweater - If you are a size medium, I insist that you buy this beautiful red sweater with toggles on clearance.
- Vest - Is there anyone in San Francisco who is not wearing one of these today?
- Henley - Apparently winter is over as of January 1 according to J.Crew. This henley is featherweight for spring.
- Boots - Please, please go on sale.
- Quilt - Modern and perfect for my cabin in the woods.
- Hat - Did I mention just how cold it is here today?
- Gloves - An absolute must.