Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Things I Love Always: Molasses Chips

I've got to run to a doctor's appointment today. It's time for another chapter in the endless hip/butt injury saga. Because this is in the city and at the teaching hospital, my appointment is expected to take no less than 2 and 1/2 hours. Good thing I have a New Yorker in my purse today.

In the meantime, here is my best suggestion for everyone and everything Valentine's Day: Dark Chocolate Molasses Chips. Quite possibly the manliest box of chocolates available on the market. The dark chocolate makes them a little more sophisticated than your average candy. And they are just incredibly good all around.

4 comments:

rcpeters said...

more manly chocolates:
http://www.plumparty.com/partysupplies/16768.html

hyb said...

Yum.... I'm so glad that the dark chocolate options have increased. My movie theater just started selling dark chocolate covered Raisinets. So much yummier than the ordinary kind!

Sara said...

i love those! i will have to pick up a box when im in California, i think they still have a little sees stand at the Sacramento airport.

love.boxes said...

I love See's chocolates. Every one!