- Dress - DVF classic wrap dress in a vintage red and white pattern for $325.
- Trench - This Prada trench doesn't seem so unreasonable at $710 after you've just sent the same amount to the state capitol.
- Shoes - Gucci metallic leather wedges with a peep toe and a cork heel for $495.
- Clutch - I love how well this Kenneth Cole clutch for $158 goes with the shoes and earrings.
- Earrings - From Anthropologie for $178.
- Flowers - All tea roses, tulips and peonies from Church Street flowers for about $100.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
What to Wear: $2,463 Worth
Real, boring life can be so expensive. Just this morning I dropped $2,463.68 in the mailbox for boring bills. Taxes, new tires, DMV renewal, cable bill, etc. I wish I could have spent that money on something fun instead! Something like this spring outfit: