- Ruffled Blouse - I love this polka dot ruffle blouse from American Eagle for when it starts to warm up.
- Cardigan - Zipper cardigans are my favorite "comfort" clothes.
- Jeans - Trouser jeans are a great compromise for work. Although my pair from Penguin does turn my hands blue.
- Trench - Cheap and bright from Target, ideal for icky weather.
- Sneakers - Green and white ballet style pumas are perfect for walking about.
Monday, February 12, 2007
What to Wear: Rainy Days
When it is cold and rainy, it doesn't work to wear your best skirt or pair of light trousers. Rain demands something a little more durable. This casual outfit works for the office on a rainy day and has some elements of spring: