- Never, ever, ever talk to bike messengers. It's like they live in an alternate dimension.
- Orecchiette pasta with mushrooms, cauliflower, garlic and Parmesan makes a hearty winter casserole.
- "Buy low, sell high" is a good mantra during stock market crashes.
- Those bamboo sushi rolling mats can double as place mats and bring a nice springy feel to the table.
- Raw coconut is one of my favorite snacks.
- A new shower curtain and a bouquet of flowers in the bathroom make for a happy morning routine.
- Blue cheese can go bad.
- I found out Wednesday that I have a fused transitional vertebrae in my pelvis that has led to Sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Translation: Butt injury. Next up: steroid injection. Yipee.
- Two Cornish game hens feed four perfectly.
- This long sleeved t-shirt from Gap is pretty comfortable and flattering. Who knew.
- Having people over to the apartment is one of my favorite things in the world!
- I hate when Blogger comments are broken.
- Black truffles...white truffles...it's becoming a full blown obsession.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Urban Girl Almanac: Spring in San Francisco
It's been a nutty week. Lots of visiting execs in the office, lots of rainstorms, lots of good food, lots of fun and lots of valuable lessons learned: