- Necklace - I looked everywhere and Old Navy really had the best option. Two $14 bead necklaces in green.
- Dress - Is it just me or has J.Crew been running the same sale for the last six months? This cotton shirt dress is $69 and would be nice with a bright slip underneath.
- Shoes - Peep toe with a bow in blue suede for $89.
- Purse - Really cute for a Nine West bag.
- Scarf - Urban Outfitters has a fun collection of vintage-style scarves for $20.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
What to Wear: Chunky Necklace
I've had a craving for bold jewelry this week. Forget a delicate silver chain with a bird charm, I want chunky beads, big rings and bright bangles. Something with a lot of color and heft will be a good replacement for the scarves I've been clinging to all winter: