- Dress - I am infatuated with this dress from Bloomindales. Look at the color, look at the sash on the back, look at the somewhat reasonable price! It would work better if I was at all tan, but I still want it.
- Sweater - Cardigan in a great teal color.
- Clutch - I love, love, love this patterned clutch.
- Shoes - Brown peep toes work for something more formal. Flip flops would also be good!
- Earrings - From Anthropologie.
Friday, March 09, 2007
What to Wear: Outdoor Concert
The weather is going to be perfect in San Francisco this weekend. If I was going to be here, I would try to find an open air concert in Golden Gate Park to attend. It's so fun to sit out in the sun with a glass of wine and some snacks listening to the symphony or opera. This would be a perfect outfit for that or for a casual spring wedding: