- Shirt - A classic black button down is comfortable and versatile.
- Blazer - Why is it always so cold on airplanes. A blazer gives you warmth without being unwieldy.
- Jeans - I think this is the same paper of PD&C's that I have. I love them!
- Flats - So helpful for getting through security quickly.
- Luggage - Mine is in olive with a bright blue lining from DVF.
- Wallet - Take this instead of a whole purse with the carry-on bag. Don't forget rosebud balm to counteract the dry plane air and a pashmina to double as a blanket.
Monday, March 05, 2007
What to Wear: Travel Outfit
Only six days to go before vacation! I am so excited to visit North Carolina and unplug from the internet for a few days. I just bought new luggage from Loehmann's, booked a shuttle to the airport, requested a mail hold from the post office and already have my travel outfit picked out: