Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA! USA! USA!)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Kat (Ontario, Canada)
Cheezy (London, England)
tafka PP (Jerusalem, Israel)
Liza ("Northern" Israel)
Beth (Dublin, Ireland)
Emily (San Francisco, CA, USA)
Step 2: List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location. Okay, it is impossible to narrow it down to just five in a foodie city like San Francisco. So I'm going to present my five favorite cheap places to eat:
5. Burrito Wagons - The only places you can get authentic Mexican food in San Francisco have wheels. Try the chicken burrito at the wagon parked outside of Best Buy on Harrison. Or the spicy chicken street tacos outside Mission Cliffs. Come to think of it, anything from a wagon is usually good. Also try the crepe wagon parked outside of Slim's.Step 3: Tag 5 more people. I tag Jean, Jordan, Sara, Kate and Diana.
4. BurgerMeister - Organic meat from Neiman Ranch, ice cream from Mitchell's, beer on tap and plenty of crispy french fries. Even cheaper when they have specials during the week or coupons printed on the back of Safeway receipts.
3. Miyabi Sushi - Definitely not the best sushi in San Francisco, but good and very cheap. It's a perfect place to get a big bottle of sapporo and whole bunch of rolls to share with friends. Plus, open until 11:30.
2. Axum Cafe - Great Ethiopian food served up by a friendly family in a relaxed location. The Tibsi fishie with a veggie combo is a must. Also open late, this cafe goes until 10:30!
1. Truly Mediterranean - Absolutely no atmosphere but seriously delicious food. Order the combo box full of falafels, hummus, baba, dolmas, seasoned onions, tabouleh, cucumber salad, feta cheese and pita bread. Plus, you're in the middle of Valencia Street hipster heaven and near the Indian ice cream store.
Even that list was really hard to come up with! I'm feeling very lucky to live in such a great city. Have a great weekend!