- I love DogBlog!
- Yay for the Sausalito Woman's Club.
- Safeway is a great place to show off a fabulous outfit.
- Thanks to all my physical therapy my return to the gym has been pretty easy. I'm already climbing a few 5.10b's.
- The wagon outside the gym has the best chicken tacos in San Francisco.
- Lost: I can't wait for next season.
- Why is that I can sleep through fire trucks but not even the slightest hint of techno music from upstairs?
- Mangos, cherries and avocados...oh my!
- Finding the right outfit to attend a wedding is stressful.
- This organic catering company looks so good.
- I am ready for my parents to come back from vacation already.
- Wear sunblock!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Urban Girl Alamanac: Sidewalks
Another fantastic week in San Francisco. It's always fun when the city has a hot spell, but I am secretly glad that the weather is back to being cold and foggy. Here's what I learned this week: