- Being engaged is fun!
- Wedding planning is hard! But it is so great to have friends who are eager to chip in. Jordan is doing the invitations, Paul is taking our photos, Peter is going to perform, Michael is going to play piano, Nicole and Dave are hooking us up with wine and champagne.
- Perfection is overrated.
- It's okay to serve my family's secret-favorite olive casserole to guests.
- This recipe (with blackberries instead) is delicious and easy.
- Cortisone spine injections are awesome! After a two weeks of bad side effects, I am now feeling about 90% cured of my butt pain. I can touch my toes, sit in a normal chair and sleep comfortably! Yay!
- Birds. I love them, but I wish they wouldn't wake me up at 6:00 am.
Friday, May 04, 2007
Urban Girl Almanac: Connections
It's been a while since I posted an almanac, there are a lot of updates to share! Here are some things I've learned recently: