- I'm getting too old to be a groupie...even a groupie for an awesome band like Scissors for Lefty.
- It's always exciting to rediscover Tulle.
- The key to dressing for cold San Francisco summers is to wear bright colors in long sleeved tops and pants.
- Bruschetta sauce is the best on a Trader Joe's homemade pizza.
- Sushi is fun to make and even better to eat.
- It costs $5 to take a cab from 16th and mission to my house.
- Stella and french fries do not make a good dinner.
- Laughing with friends for four hours is absolutely the best medicine.
- The Nancy Sinatra (chicken salad with bacon) sandwich at Caffe Pazzo is delish.
- I miss walking a mile and a half to work on days when Rob and I drive.
- Raspberry lambic must be packed with anti-oxidant goodness.
- Citizen of Humanity Collette cut jeans are so flattering (not so much in that store's photo, you'll have to take my word for it).
Friday, June 22, 2007
Urban Girl Alamanac: Windy & Wild
What a week! I'm exhausted and ready to sleep in all weekend long. Computer troubles over the last five days have had me feeling completely handicapped; like I am suddenly without arms. At least it was a week full of good food and good people. Here's what I learned: