- Earplugs + a waterfall noise CD on repeat + exercise to exhaustion = sleep!
- The History Boys was a strange movie.
- Make that a crafty Amish child genius with a really good prescription for Ritalin. What were they thinking when they put that the sock monkey project would take a kid one hour? I've invested about six hours, and it's still not all the way done. (Although, it is really pretty adorable).
- I love the internet...it is such a great way to connect with people.
- I dislike the internet...couldn't I be using all this time I spend blogging to do something else? Something that would make me a better person? Something like third world dentistry? Bulgarian history?
- Jeeze, wedding planning can be stressful. I'm trying to book our venue a healthy sixteen months out and still feel rushed.
- I'm convinced Live Trace works by magic elves.
- Shopping without borders rocks!
- Apartment hunting is a fun way to check out previously un-explored neighborhoods.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Urban Girl Alamanac: Snooze
Another busy week in the city. It hasn't gotten much quieter in our apartment, but Rob and I have figured out a method to get some sleep despite it all. It is amazing what eight hours of rest can do for you!