- Yay for work bullies getting what they deserve.
- I'm getting certifiably buff from all this climbing, walking and biking.
- Having a clear vision for the wedding is so helpful.
- Watching Quicksilver makes you want to talk to bike messengers, which almost always turns out to be a mistake.
- Darn you Vino and Rasmussen.
- Apricot crisp is one of my favorite things.
- I heart Nick Lowe.
- A courtyard guitar sing-along with your buddies Wednesday night at 11:00pm is not a good idea when that courtyard happens to be surrounded by apartments full of people trying to sleep.
- The sushi restaurant in the Metreon is actually pretty good.
- Ocean's 13 is worth renting.
- Good wardrobe foundation pieces are important.
- Our caterer's latest menu proposal sounds sooo delicious. Baby artichokes with lavender aioli!
- The Fit is go.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Urban Girl Alamanac: Summer Bliss
This has been a really nice week. The work bully disappeared, I went to the gym, I made apricot crisp, I went to the movies. All around, a very good week. Here's what I learned: