Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Blogiversary!

It's been two years since I moved to San Francisco and started this blog! Hopefully, my blogging skills have gotten significantly better since then. In that time:
  • I have eaten at 80 restaurants in San Francisco, excluding national chains. (I made a list to settle a bet with Rob.) That averages to almost a new restaurant every week.
  • I started the Ladies Activity Club, also coming up on it's 2-year anniversary.
  • I got engaged!
  • I posted 1,414 times.
  • I created over 150 what to wear ensembles (another one is coming).
  • I met and made friends with a some great bloggers.
  • I have received 110,000 visitors since I turned on site meter about a year ago.
I can't believe it's been two years already. I guess time does really fly when you are having fun!

8 comments:

jordan said...

Hooray for you and hooray for your blog!

Beth said...

Congrats! Keep up the great work!!

Katie said...

You do a great job!

evolvingtastes said...

Congratulations! I must've made countless visits to your blog ever since I found it.

Miche said...

Happy Blogiversary! You have become part of my own 'daily candy' - keep up the great work :D

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

love love love your blog! it's such an inspiration.

k8 said...

that is so exciting emily! keep it up will ya!

Kyle Lynn said...

Congratulations! I love reading your blog, I just started mine and wanted know how do you get word out to have people visit your site?
Thanks,

Kyle

http://kylesdailydesign.blogspot.com/