- In the last four days, I've eaten in 9 restaurants. Including gourmet breakfast, Ethiopian, Japanese, Mexican and neuvo-Southern.
- In the last five days, I've worn a new piece of clothing each day. Hooray for last weekend's shopping spree.
- Rock climbing, following by a huge dinner, an it's-it and a shot of tequila is a recipe for a really good night of sleep.
- I love the Fit! It's fun having a car with two extra seats. You get to drive people around the city!
- I'm really good at mediating big meetings. Should consider job as union negotiator.
- Piano man upstairs got rid of his two cats and it is already immensely more quiet.
- Buy my car.
- Pretty much anything you can buy is bad for the environment. I guess vintage is the best way to go.
- The goat cheese filled squash blossoms and the butterscotch/chocolate pot de creme (pudding) at Townhall are really good, but I think the restaurant is a little overrated.
- Rob is wonderful!!
Friday, August 03, 2007
Urban Girl Almanac: Bright Lights, Big City
This has been one crazy week! With a bunch of co-workers in town from across the country, Rob and I have been living it up. It's been fun, but I'd be glad to have a quiet evening at home in my PJs tonight.