- Being overly excited that you didn't catch your fiance's cold almost always leads to ironically catching said cold.
- The smell of a fresh mint bouquet is lovely.
- Hooray for brooding love interests.
- Still completely obsessed with Coupling.
- The worst part of being sick is getting sweaty when you sleep. Yuck!
- Congratulations to our newest Ladies Activity Club chapter in Denver, Colorado. We're now in three states!
- I'm really frustrated by not having sold my Miata yet.
- Squash tacos...who would have thought!?
- It can get annoying working in an office full of men and being one of only a few women. I could use a vacation.
- My favorite part of Easter Parade is when Judy Garland manages to call a taxi with just a small flick of her wrist and a whisper. Oh, and all the dancing.
- Rob organized our closet this week. Isn't he wonderful!
- I really need a new pair of jeans. Good thing the Macy's Passport Sale is coming soon.
- "A nice simple wedding" is my new mantra.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Urban Girl Almanac: Short Week
This week has gone by so fast. Probably because I slept through Tuesday entirely. Still, things were done and lessons were learned: