DecorationsI can't wait for tomorrow!
- Make a yellow, blue and white bouquet for the table tonight.
- Set the table with a white tablecloth.
- Put out tea lights.
- Tie notepads with ribbon.
- Pull out extra embroidery hoops purchased a few weeks ago.
- Buy simple dishtowels at Ross for embroidering.
- Pull out embroidery floss and needles.
- Do a demo towel if I have time.
- Chocolate covered cashews (thanks Skye!)
- Mini quiches
Veggie platter with dipMini artichokes
- Cheese plate with crackers
- Wine (thanks Nicole!)
- Hot apple cider in my silver heated urn
- Juice & soda
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Party Recipe: LAC Anniversary
This week has flown by. It's Thursday and time to get serious about tomorrow's Ladies Activity Club anniversary party. My notepad order arrived on Tuesday, they look great! And I've designed a little embroidery stitch guide to pass out as well. Let's see what else needs to be done: