- You can't just wear any old thing to an engagement photo shoot.
- A big wind storm is sort of scary at four in the morning.
- Opaque tights are a must for fall.
- My wedding is almost exactly a year away. yikes!
- Boots, pencil skirt, sweater - my favorite trio.
- Wear a black shirt when learning calligraphy.
- Trader Joe's has a really low price on baby artichokes.
- Rob and I are secretly addicted to Beauty and the Geek.
- When it doubt, take a jacket.
- Changing the wedding date was less stressful than I anticipated.
- A combo box from Truly Med on 16th is a little slice of heaven.
- I like arranging with spider chrysanthemums.
- Pushing yourself to climb harder because there is a girl your age who is crazy good at bouldering may seem like a good idea but could result in the loss of any sort of control over your arms for 24 hours.
- I want to go to France wearing these clothes.
- I can embroider a dishtowel with my initial and flowers in 30 minutes.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Urban Girl Update: Stormy Skies
Summer is back in San Francisco after our brief winter preview. It's shaping up to be a very nice weekend. A nice relief after a busy week. Here's what I learned: