- The San Francisco DMV isn't really that bad. Make an appointment online, go early in the morning and wear something cute.
- It would help to study a bit for the driver's test. I almost didn't pass.
- I spent a little too much on new clothes and shoes last weekend.
- There was a fist fight in my office on Monday and a Marilyn Monroe impersonator on Wednesday. So surreal.
- To make things more bizarre, I witnessed a car accident and a neighbor's eviction on Tuesday and another car accident on Wednesday.
- These shoes are so amazingly comfortable.
- Free champagne is the best champagne.
- Rob has a cold and I have something chicken pox-like on my stomach.
- A glass of hot spiced cider with a dash of butterscotch schnapps is a nice treat.
- What to wear? Lots of dresses.
- I'm not into any of the new shows this season. Bionic woman? eh.
- I love this photo of fog rolling in over the city from SFist.
- Our wedding date is tentatively back to October 4th & Fleet Week. It turned out that the 27th wasn't available.
- I'm so excited that my friend Margaret is moving up to the Bay Area in a few weeks!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Urban Girl: What a Week
This was a long, strange week. The weather was moody: cold, hot and then back to cold. And it seems like that moodiness rubbed off on everyone else. Here's what I learned: