- Burmese food is amazing.
- A "cobb" salad with turkey bacon, bleu cheese and black olives is delishious for dinner on a hot night.
- I wore dresses three times this week, pretty good.
- The whole process of selling a car stinks, except for the getting money part.
- My unconscious purple clothing phase has moved to a blue and black clothing phase.
- Kid Nation. I'm obsessed.
- Need a dip for Halloween?
- I've somehow gotten incredibly strong these past few weeks. Has Pink Cornflake turned me into some sort of superhero?
- I want Robshaw linens so badly it hurts.
- Mmmm...ahi tuna fish tacos with cheese, cabbage, lettuce and salsa on blackened corn tortillas.
- Birthday Tartine bakery lemon tarts are the best.
- Birthday vent-free fireplaces from Rob are also the best.
- A loose french braid is my new favorite hairstyle.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Urban Girl Almanac: 28
Our car is packed to the brim and we'll soon be Yosemite bound. This trip is part of a twice-a-year tradition with Rob and his old climbing/college buddies. I'm so excited to see all our friends and the valley lit up with fall colors. Here's what I learned this week: