- Tanning really does help with pink cornflake (pityriasis rosea). My rash is so much better.
- I ate seafood four days in a row this week.
- Our housekeeper taking great care to make Nicole's air-mattress-bed in the dinning room was the cutest thing ever.
- Sweet potato chips are easy to make and really tasty.
- Still loving Pushing Daisies. I want to marry it and have little half-Pushing Daisies, half-human babies.
- I'm not prepared for this rainstorm we're currently having.
- Trader Joe's sells a really good beet, chicken and feta salad.
- My dermatologist eats at the same sushi restaurant as we do.
- Don't wear a short skirt and tights when it is pouring down rain outside.
- San Francisco! Where else can you go to a diner at 10pm for banana splits and be joined by zombies.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Urban Girl Almanac: Roomies
This has been a very full week. It's been so fun having Nicole as our roommate. Now we have two more roommates: my sister and her boyfriend visiting from North Carolina. It's a full house in our one-bedroom apartment and I'm loving it: