- Paris! Paris! Paris! What can I even say?
- I hate traveling by plane. Not the flying itself, just all the other indignities.
- Good idea to limit access to reading materials on a 14 hour flight if you're a major bookworm. I sandbagged myself by reading the Kite Runner and Eat, Pray, Love cover to cover on the way to Paris instead of sleeping.
- Nothing is more comfortable than your own bed.
- Jet lag is a great excuse for a myriad of troubles.
- Felting is a fun, but wet, activity.
- Happy birthday to my sister, Jean this week! Your package of French goodies should arrive on Monday.
- I have a developing appreciation for Keri Russell. It started with her great curly hair management skills and reached full bloom when I found out that she does her own laundry at a laundromat, just like me!
- 30 Rock was really good last night.
- Yum. A sweet potato pie is at home waiting for me.
- It's hard to start wearing color again after 10 days of black and gray.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Urban Girl Alamanac: Jet Lag
What a week. I can't believe I only returned from vacation mid-day on Tuesday. Here's what I learned this week: