Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What to Wear: Cable News Appearance

Ahhk! I just got scheduled for a 4 am live TV interview for work tomorrow morning. I haven't done much TV lately and I need to buy something new to wear on the air. Yikes. There are so many rules: no white, no black, no pattern. And they would like something bright. I'm going to leave work soon to go shopping. Here's what I have in mind:

Blazer - In dark brown from J.Crew.
Shirt - I'll have to see it in person, but I want something in bright blue or a festive red.
Earrings - Margaret gave me a pair similar to these for Christmas last night.
Pants - Don't really matter. I'll probably wear trousers.
Make-Up - Since it's at 4am, there's not going to be a make-up artist on hand and I'll have to do my own.

PS: Sorry, you're not invited to watch even if you would be up at 7am EST. That would make me just that much more nervous.

2 comments:

MissScientistSF said...

awesome, what channel/show? i am totally up at 7am EST. c'mon.. the whole world is watching, why not one more person? that is very exciting.

Far From Perfect said...

that is so cool.... who isn't up @ 7???