Thursday, January 17, 2008

In the Event of January Blues/Mean Reds

I've thankfully recovered from my phase of being mad/sad/grump last week. I think it is January itself that really promotes this sort of bad attitude. Just in case some of you are suffering from a bit of seasonal agitation disorder, I propose inspiration in Bret's Angry Dance from Flight of the Conchords:



(PS: If angry dancing isn't your thing...I've also found that snapping a pencil in half can be immensely satisfying. Or there is always the three day weekend ahead to focus on.)

5 comments:

erica said...

ah, the angry dance, love it! it's a pity my birthday is in january because i'm always in a foul mood and refuse to do anything to celebrate. maybe the angry dance will help me shake the mean reds.

what is it about january?

Jill said...

awesome idea - but i'm trying to shake it by dreaming of your city! so what do you dream of if you live in sf? :)
p.s. love that dance

love.boxes said...

that ought to cure a few mean reds.. :)

Anonymous said...

That totally reminds me of that movie Billy Maddison.

marga-

lsaspacey said...

Ripping off Footloose!
Aww, those sweet sweet Kiwis growing up watching our quality American movies.