- Designing my own wedding invitations is going better than I thought it would.
- The club ladies have some great recipe ideas.
- How on earth did the producers of Moment of Truth manage to make it sooo boring? I could only watch a couple minutes before turning off the TV.
- It's fun to watch California freak out when it snows.
- For some odd reason, I've only needed 5 hours of sleep each night this week.
- Pinto beans require more seasoning than black beans.
- Turtleneck + dress + tights + boots = warmth.
- I discovered how to make envelope liners.
- Say hello to the newest LAC chapter in Avondale, Florida! We're up to five by my count.
- "Bliss on Toast" is my new favorite saying.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Urban Girl Alamanac: Flood Advisory
When will it stop raining? I'm getting tired of bundling up like an eskimo. And since I haven't been motivated to do my daily walk to the grocery store, we've been stuck eating bean tacos. Here's what I learned this week: