- I ♥ Jane Austen.
- Riding the tandem bike is much faster, dorkier, than walking to work.
- Pretzel chips with hummus is the best snack.
- I climbed my first ever 10d this week! Yay!
- Ancient jewelry designs endure. I have a pair of etruscan design earrings that I bought when I was a horribly unstylish 13 year old and still wear.
- I've recently discovered the joy of Freaks and Geeks.
- La Redoute is running a great sale on French basics right now.
- Keeping cans of various beans in the cabinet helps with last minute meals.
- Spending a couple hours at the hair salon getting color and a blow out is a great treat.
- I simply do not have the caffeine tolerance required for drinking a tall morning latte without turning into Tyrone Biggums.
- Staying out until 3am on a school night isn't so bad in moderation.
- I hereby vow to never watch another scary movie filmed in "hand held camcorder" style.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Urban Girl Almanac: City Mouse
This has been a good week. The sun is out and we're headed into a three day weekend. Here's what I learned this week: